The Dunraven United Church consisting of three denominations, Anglican, Presbyterian and Methodist, was built in 1904. The plaque in front of the church reads Union Church.
In 1925, it became part of the United Church of Canada.
The founders were: Archie, Adam and Moses Stewart, James Pitt, Robert Murray, William Creighton, James and Robert Ostrom, James Carswell, John Moore, Malcolm Leroy, Malcolm, Charlie and James Letts.
The Church closed around the 1990’s for Sunday service. It still opens on a yearly basis for the Cemetery service in August.
Also, in the summer time, only marriages, baptisms and funerals can be had if a Minister is available.