The Church was built in 1869. It is September 23rd of the same year, that Msrg. Gigues did the solemn blessing, Ste-Anne’s Church was considered for a long time as one of the most beautiful churches of the diocese.
It was however, only two years later, in 1871, that it was completed inside.
(Taken from l’Esquisse Historique de l’Île-du-Grand Calumet)